Every project is unique. Your home is no exception. I bring over 40 years of deep immersion in the trades, in architecture, in a full range of high-end home remodels, and my own discerning vision. The result is a fully unified remodeling experience that goes beyond what you and your guests experience.
My years in design and flooring have brought insight that goes beyond what you see to anticipate your needs and ensures quality finishes even to the hidden aspects of each phase that only a contractor can appreciate.
In total this means that your renovation is far beyond most designers surface applications, ensuring years of beauty and warmth for you and the ones you love.
Scroll down to the form below to provide a little information to start the process and I will reach out to set a time for us to make those dreams a reality.
Your home can be transformed faster than you’ve ever dreamed. Our process makes decisions simple and easy. We will seamlessly integrate products from all over the world into your tastes and lifestyle.
A few examples of our transformations
- Set up a free 2-hour consultation. It’s completely free with no obligation. Our goal is to make your home beautiful.
- First, I'll share some information. We want you to know a bit more about JC Designers, and a little about myself so you know who you’re working with.
- Next, I ask some questions. I want to learn as much as I can about your project, your needs, your dreams, what you really like and start the thinking process of marrying these ideas into a safe and beautiful environment.
- Second Meeting - 2-Hour Architectural & Mechanical Examination
- Details, we measure the proposed area. Architectural plans must be drawn, to include-structural, construction, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, audio/video, space planning and interior design.
- Third meeting - 2 to 4 hours
- Review plans, budgets, product selections
- Architectural plans
- Review all proposed ideas
- Discuss general costs, which will include a general project timeframe
- Product selection. This is the fun part. I will guide you through several recommended products online and in catalogs. Once a product list starts to materialize, we will schedule visits to wholesale and design showrooms.
Showroom visits. The fun part continues as we now in the final process of selections. In person visualization and touching and feeling will allow subliminal ease to your selections. We are now in the final stage of your project becoming a reality by making decisions that meet your needs and match your tastes so that we can establish an accurate project cost and time frame.
The Cost and Project time frame
Quote- I now have the details I need to prepare a turn-key quote and possible options. This will include your construction phase, coordinating interior design with your product selections and directing furnishing placements. Our teams go the extra mile to leave your house beautiful and make sure you are completely satisfied.
If everything meets your needs and your budget, I will schedule a start date. We take care of everything so that you can take care of your family and in a very short time you will start enjoying your new surroundings effortlessly. If you’re ready to utterly transform your home, call Jay Cohen today at (303) 995-0687.
Please use the form below to provide some initial thoughts on your project. This will help our time together to be even more productive and begin the transformation even sooner.